SOUPLETHANE 5 resin is a solvent-free, anticorrosion waterproofing coating of bridges and any metal substrate.
- Ship decks
- Kitchen floors
- Cabin floors
- Chemical retention
- Drinking water tank
- Boat hulls
- Souplethane UR 5/6
- Souplethane 5 COR
- SOUPLETHANE 5 COR FRB M1
The SOUPLETHANE UR 5/6 resin is a non-toxic coating that does not release any harmful compounds and therefore does not affect the quality of the seawater.
It is a non-microporous coating (for machine application) that withstands the ASTM G8 cathodic protection test (for ballasts).
The diffusion of chlorine ions through the coating is unmeasurable (LERM test).
Note : its adhesion to the preserved substrate after immersion (METAL INSTITUTE test) its resistance to shocks and impacts (250 J : test performed by CITERGAZ)
It can be cleaned from the dirt deposit (algae, marine vegetation, molluscs) using HP waterjet etching - up to 300 bar.
CLEARSEA is a non-toxic permanent anti-fouling finish.
SOUPLETHANE UR5 / 6 resin provides protection for submerged structures.
The application of the corrosion protection coating is done in a single layer di-rectly on the sanded steel, without primer, without metallization. The equip¬ment to be protected against corrosion is treated in one day, compared to 4 days needed for other anti-corrosion techniques.
- Salt spray resistance of 2,000 hours for a thickness of 500 μm : SOUPLETHANE UR5 / 6 is a real barrier to the diffusion of chloride ions
- Molluscs do not attack the coating, and can be easily removed by mechanical brushing if necessary.
- Protection of submerged structures with CLEARSEA permanent anti-fouling finish.
- OFFSHORE wind turbines :
- Metal submerged structures
- Floating concrete structures
- Mats, Pales, Sanitaries
- ONSHORE wind turbines :
- SOUPLETHANE 5 UR5/6
- Permanent anti fouling CLEARSEA