SOUPLETHANE WP resin BISPHENOL A free is resistant to concentrated solutions (cleaning) and guarantees the waterproofing of the structure even in case of concrete cracking.
ACS-approved (Certificate of Sanitary Conformity) No development of bacteria in contact with the coating. Resistant to concentrated chlorine solutions (cleaning). Applicable under immersion.
- Channeling, networks
- Settling tanks
- Neutralization tarpaulins
- Water treatment plant
- Pumping station
- Souplethane 5 or 6
- Souplethane WP
- Souplethane SWP
- Souplethane 5 COR or 6 COR
- Souplethane UR5/UR6
- Souplethane 5/6 Putty
- Water tower
- Settling tanks
SOUPLETHANE 5 resin is resistant to concentrated chemical agents (chemical retentions) and to liquids and gases diffusion as well as to bacterial attacks.
It ensures the protection and waterproofing of tanks and gutters even in case of concrete cracking (up to 3mm opening)
WATER TREATMENT PLANT
CIVIL ENGINEERING WORKS
SOUPLETHANE 5 resin is resistant to thermal shocks from asphalt pouring. It can be applied quickly.
Applied by a single layer, it follows perfectly the contour of the substrate being adherent to the concrete.
BRIDGE IN FINLAND
The SCELFAST system is designed to repair road deformations.
With ultra-fast drying, its installation is completed in 40 minutes. Resistant in time, it adapts to all climates.
Note : its mechanical strenght and no hydrocarbon degradation
The SCELFAST system consists of 3 sealing resins :
- SCELFAST sealing for manholes sealing
- SCELFAST fill for filling after disbursement of the manhole
- SCELFAST road for the sealing layer
- Quick repair of potholes
- Sealing of lids
- Manure sealing mortar
- Drain stone carpet
- Floor marking
- Souplethane 5
- Souplethane UR5 Putty
- 'Sealing' version : manholes sealing
- 'Fill' version : filling after disbursement of the manhole
- 'Road' version : sealing layer
- Tenue aux agents chimiques
- Classement feu
- Scellement et fixation des câbles électriques (Orange)
- Classement performanciel U4P3E3C2